Here’s complete information about urine colors, smell, burning when you “go” and other excrement-related issues for cancer-phobes.
If you can’t get through the day without urinating into a plastic cup to inspect your excrement, even going as far as putting a color chart up against the fluid, then the articles below are for you.
However, even if you’re health conscious at a tamer level, you will learn a lot by reading these articles about all sorts of issues relating to urine.
– Can Cancer Cause Burning Urination
– Blood in Urine Caused by Cancer & Other Conditions
– Herbal Natural Treatment for Bladder Cancer Shows Promise
– Frequent Urge to Urinate: Bladder Cancer Possible
– Causes of Cloudy Urine, How to Examine, Cancer
– Sudden-Onset, Foul-Smelling Urine: Causes & Solutions
– Fishy Urine Smell Caused by Infected Vagina: Men Can Get Infected
– Why Does My Urine Stink, Especially in Morning
– Fishy Smell Around Penis: Causes and Solutions
– How Anxiety Leads to Frequent Urination
– Benign Causes of Bilirubin in Urine
– Why Does Running Increase Urge to Urinate?
– How Healthy Are You? Look at Your Urine
– What Causes Foamy Urine: Serious & Benign
– What Blood in Urine Means